Zebra Plecos (L46)

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Zebrabreeder
Forum Follower

Zebra Plecos (L46)

Post by Zebrabreeder »

Hello all,
I'm always interested in purchasing adult Zebras for a resonable price. I'm located in New York. I will also have for sale some baby Zebras in about 3-4 months so keep a eye out for them. I should have about 20 or so to sell. I usually sell them for $215 USD, but if you are a somewhat active member on this site and you want Zebras to breed, then I will cut you a special deal. We need to keep breeding these beautiful fish and help lower the price so more people can enjoy there beauty. Cheers. :D

Feel free to reply to the thread or send me a PM like some people have already if you want more info or a price quote. Again, 3-4 months before they're ready to ship. This is my first time selling online so I'm glad I can share these beautiful fish with even a wider range of people.
lrry93
Obsessed!!

Post by lrry93 »

I sent you a PM
Zebrabreeder
Forum Follower

Post by Zebrabreeder »

I have been getting hit with a lot of PM's so this is what I'm going to do only for active members of this site:

(6) Juvi Zebras for $850 shipped to the U.S. with live arrival guranteed.

I will have 5 lots of (6) Zebras ready to ship in the comming weeks. If you want to get on my waiting list send me a PM with your EMail addy and any other way I can contact you. When they are ready to be shipped I will take detailed pics of them and EMail them to you. Cheers! :D
thebuddy
Obsessed!!

Post by thebuddy »

will you have more come september or so i plan to do yard work all sumer to try to get money for a tank and some plecos
Thebuddy is planning his tank
Zebrabreeder
Forum Follower

Post by Zebrabreeder »

thebuddy wrote:will you have more come september or so i plan to do yard work all sumer to try to get money for a tank and some plecos
Yes, I should. :D
thebuddy
Obsessed!!

Post by thebuddy »

by then my little thing should go from newbie to active and ill have a tank
also is it possible to put 2 in a 10 gallon and
what age do you sell your L46 (was that the number?)
and in your opinoin how do you think it best to stimulate spawning (what do you tend to do)
also will selling them in any way pay for any of it as the tank and them will be costing me somewere twords $1200
Zebrabreeder
Forum Follower

Post by Zebrabreeder »

thebuddy wrote:by then my little thing should go from newbie to active and ill have a tank
also is it possible to put 2 in a 10 gallon and
what age do you sell your L46 (was that the number?)
and in your opinoin how do you think it best to stimulate spawning (what do you tend to do)
also will selling them in any way pay for any of it as the tank and them will be costing me somewere twords $1200
- 2 in a 10 gallon can work, although I have never attempted it.
- I tend to sell my L46 at 10-12 months old.
- Water changes with cooler water than the current water temp. has always been effective as the water change will lower the temp. of the water in the tank a few degrees. Plus a lot of water movement, proper caves, and oxygen are a must.
- Once they start breeding it will pay for itself and than some. Just try to keep your prices reasonable. :wink:
-
thebuddy
Obsessed!!

Post by thebuddy »

and would you sugest dumping my 4 guppies and 2 gouramsi and ??? kuli loaches at a local fish store and get zebras or would it be better for there health to just wait for the bigger tank
Zebrabreeder
Forum Follower

Post by Zebrabreeder »

Personally I would wait for a bigger tank. :D
thebuddy
Obsessed!!

Post by thebuddy »

im gonna need to mow 50-60 lawns wish me luck that i will be able to find more then the few i now will probly hirer me
Zebrabreeder
Forum Follower

Post by Zebrabreeder »

hahah good luck! :lol:
thebuddy
Obsessed!!

Post by thebuddy »

nah im serous anyone now when the grass tends to start and stop growing in the US :lol: i think i can do it and if i cant ill sell me DS (gaming device) and my gamecube (other gaming device) and my bed if mom would let me i can see it now "but mom my sleeping bag is just as comfy and warm and now you dont have to look at my unmade bed every day"

ya know mom actuly paying me my alloance once in a while would be so much easyer
arobles34
Groupie

Post by arobles34 »

Thats an excellent price Zebrabreeder....
khblock
Obsessed!!

Post by khblock »

I just sent you an private message.
http://www.blockstyle.com
http://www.bestfriends.com
http://worldwildlifefund.org
http://www.oceanconservancy.org
Zebrabreeder
Forum Follower

Post by Zebrabreeder »

Never received your PM. :(

I will accept your PM, but I will not accept any more after. There is no doubt in my mind that all my Zebs will be gone. :D