Small F1 Zebras for advantage keepers for sale [UK]

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Sven T.
Groupie

Small F1 Zebras for advantage keepers for sale [UK]

Post by Sven T. »

Hi,

Perhaps you read that I have to quit breeding Hypancistrus. I’m also forced to sell all the F1’s from my breeding tanks. Therefore I sell 10 F1’s at a size of only 3 cm. Normally I don’t sell Hypancistrus at this size, but there is no other chance.

The buyer must be experienced in keeping zebras. The tank for them may not be too big. It’s better to hold them some month in a smaller tank until they reached 4cm. I will explain all these things to the buyer in detail. But please: No zebra-beginners!

The price is at 80 GBP each. I will bring them by myself to Manchester airport. There is no fee for transport!

Best regards,
Sven

Please Contract me at info@hypancistrus.com !If someone is interested in buying this domain - conatc me!
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

It sounds as though you're quitting all together...? If so I'm very sorry to see that :( We need knowledgable resources like you!

Will you return to the hobby in the future? Any chanse you'll visit Norway with a few grown zebras in your luggage? ;)
Sven T.
Groupie

Post by Sven T. »

Hi,

I won't quit keeping fish at all, but i stop breeding.

There are still some species I am very interested in and i will keep in future ... we will see what future brings to me. :wink:
fishboy
Groupie

Post by fishboy »

Why are you getting out of Hypancistrus, you are a very experienced breeder.
Sven T.
Groupie

Post by Sven T. »

Hi,

i have to move house and my free time got less. Therefore I prefer spending the rest of my free time with my little daughter.
Sven T.
Groupie

Post by Sven T. »

Hi,

because it seems like nobody has got serious interest, i lower the price to 70 GBP each.

Sven
snr69
Obsessed!!

Post by snr69 »

Sven --- I have a group of 14/ I am just setting up to breed from.

I would be intersted in all 10 @ £600

but I have not bred these yet... ( although I do breed discus )...

Let me know

Simon
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

Sven T. wrote:Hi,

because it seems like nobody has got serious interest, i lower the price to 70 GBP each.

Sven
I would love to buy them...I just don't have that kind of cash straight after christmas :(
AndyAps.com
Obsessed!!

Post by AndyAps.com »

Hi sven, did you sell these yet? if not i am very interested.
let me know please
andy
success is a journey full of unbelievable experiance NOT a destination with an unbelievable experiance.
AndyAps.com
Obsessed!!

Post by AndyAps.com »

Hi ALL, Is anyone else interested in theese fish or is it just lil ol' me ?
has anyone dealt with sven before? sorry to sound sceptical sven but i just wondered.
andy
success is a journey full of unbelievable experiance NOT a destination with an unbelievable experiance.
AndyAps.com
Obsessed!!

Post by AndyAps.com »

Scrub that last comment,
sorry sven, i just read on several other posts that you are highly trustworthy and freindly and reliable
thanks
snr69
Obsessed!!

Post by snr69 »

I've always found Sven a good guy....

I am interested in the fish and in discussion with him.

Simon
marty_hk

Zebra pleco

Post by marty_hk »

Are they L46?

Will you consider to sent them to Hong Kong. I known there is a direct flight to Hong Kong from manchester.

currently, I have 15 pcs of various sizes. would like to add a few more.

Thanks

marty
plecoman1000

Buying F1 zebras

Post by plecoman1000 »

Hi Sven I am very interested in buying your F1 L 46's. I will do it for 70 GBP each. I currently have 22 L 46's 15 of which are adults, and 7 @ 1". I live in NC and I'm sure you could get a direct flight to Raleigh NC from Manchester. If you're interested e-mail @ sk8rboy1000@hotmail.com
Thanks
Trevor
smithrc

Re: Buying F1 zebras

Post by smithrc »

plecoman1000 wrote:Hi Sven I am very interested in buying your F1 L 46's. I will do it for 70 GBP each. I currently have 22 L 46's 15 of which are adults, and 7 @ 1". I live in NC and I'm sure you could get a direct flight to Raleigh NC from Manchester. If you're interested e-mail @ sk8rboy1000@hotmail.com
Thanks
Trevor
I dont think he would be willing to fly to the US for free - quick flight across europe fair enough - 12 hour long haul from germany... I think not...

I might be wrong though :oops:
Click For Our Plecs
[url=http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/gallery/plecs][img]http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/assorted/PlecSig_sm.jpg[/img][/url]