Pulled the Trigger

Everything you ever wanted to say about "Zebra luvin", but didn't because you thought everyone would take the mickey! Plus general topics for discussion including everything from what you feed them to your personal experiences.

pacificdune
Forum Follower

Pulled the Trigger

Post by pacificdune »

Well, I just sent Imer payment for 8 zebras. I'm excited... A bit worried about the shipping. I will be in Phoenix, AZ (moving from Portland this month). Not sure if I should do airport pickup at LAX (direct flight from germany, but 5 hour drive, but I can bring lots of tank water + a thermofilter in my car) or just have them ship to PHX directly (2 flight segments) Hopefully all goes well and I can start breeding in AZ. Wish me luck! I should be shipping mid march.

Cheers,

Pacific
snr69
Obsessed!!

Post by snr69 »

How did this go ?
CDNAqua
Obsessed!!

Post by CDNAqua »

yes how did this go?? heard bad things about Imer
zebra_man
Groupie

Post by zebra_man »

I plan to get some ZP of him and would like to know how he goes? I have read some very very bad things about him :(> :?:
pacificdune
Forum Follower

Post by pacificdune »

I did get my zebras finally. Most of the delay was because I relocated to Phoenix, which does not have a direct flight from FRA. I also spent some time in corporate housing so I did not set up the tank immediately. After I received my fish Imer seemed legitimately happy and relieved. The complexities of sending live fish around the world are a bit unnerving. I spent 3 hours at LAX getting my shipment through customs. If anyone is interested in ordering from him feel free to contact me. He has offered to send fish "pay on delivery".
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

It's good to know others have had decent service from him. Congratulations on your new arrivals. :D