Zebra Pl*c in Dorset?

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

elliebean

Zebra Pl*c in Dorset?

Post by elliebean »

I wanted to get hubby one for Crimbo, but I'm not having much luck. Anyone know where I could find them, as well as what the cost will be?
The nearest I've found (and owned) is an L199 Hypancistrus, which is pretty close, but the white is more tan.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, from myself, AND hubby!
(Email is mystykitten at hotmail dot com)

Thanks guys!
Ellie
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

Hi Ellie,
the fish have currently got protected species status and they are not readily available at the shops I am afraid :(
May be you could consider joining the other posts here trying to organise groups to buy fish - or you could also look at ebay (occasionally some sellers list them there for auctions). Some also appear occasionally at Aquarist classified.
Good luck!