Brown BN/blue rams/angelfish

If you've got a breeding project on at the moment, (preferably fish related), let us know and you might even get added to the spawn list..whe....hey!

nightowl1350
Groupie

Brown BN/blue rams/angelfish

Post by nightowl1350 »

I've been breeding angels for about 2 years....have had marbles, silver/silver ghosts and now a marble /black pair. Raised a total of about 7 spawns, but due to lack of space I can only raise one at a time.

Recently started breeding blue rams and the best spawn so far was the first one I rasied.

Been breeding brown BN pleco for a year in Jan with 3 females and 1 male. My females now all spawn on the same day in the same cave, so hatching is very easy. The breeders are in a bare bottomed angelfish grow out tanks, so I just take Dad and eggs and put them in a 10g to hatch.

Soon I hope my albino and long finned albinos will spawn (seperate tanks)
Adam

Post by Adam »

Congrats on all your spawning success Nightowl. :D

I too am faced with space constraints when it comes to raising fry, I'm working on additional tank space and will hopefully have things sorted in the new year. Unfortunately it means that I will have to thin down the collection. :cry:

My albino BNs are spawning quite regularly now, my male is sitting on another spawn at the moment. If only the zebras were as prolific.

I hope to find my albino longfin BN a female soon as he is starting to show an interest in the short finned females. I do not think it's wise to let the two types cross.

Keep up the good work. :wink:

Adam