south england l46 group buy from London (Stansted) airport

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

carlwhybrow230480
Forum Follower

south england l46 group buy from London (Stansted) airport

Post by carlwhybrow230480 »

hi would anyone else be interested?
on add they order with my order from
bluectriscal
carlwhybrow230480
Forum Follower

Post by carlwhybrow230480 »

arobles34
Groupie

Post by arobles34 »

Where are you at carl?? I might be interested.
gaz_b1

l046 buyer group

Post by gaz_b1 »

Hi, i would like to join you group.I am in Hove, East Sussex.When are you hoping to get them ? :D
AndyAps.com
Obsessed!!

Post by AndyAps.com »

Hi all, How much does it work out at per fish if i ordered 5/10?
Is this seller to be trusted?
Thanks
success is a journey full of unbelievable experiance NOT a destination with an unbelievable experiance.
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

I'm getting my fish tomorrow from this seller and I'm purchasing the fish with another forum user who has used this seller before and is very happy with the service.
As far as I can tell this seller is perfectly ok to use and in fact has been extremely accomodating with me trying to purchase his fish.

That said, I think you'll find Carlwhybrow has already placed his order. At least that's what his pm implied to me the other day so you may be better of starting another group purchase rather than waiting for carlwhybrow to respond.

regards
Plastic Mac
AndyAps.com
Obsessed!!

Post by AndyAps.com »

thanks for updating me mac.
success is a journey full of unbelievable experiance NOT a destination with an unbelievable experiance.