Scottish L46 Group Buy

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Scottish L46 Group Buy

Post by NeoCult »

ok just an idea seeing as me an Jo are interested in getting some L46 from Imer, would anyone else be interested? average price of a 5cm zeb from him is £120, delivery is £70 to edinburgh airport split between all buyers) as well as a handling charge (£35 i think) again split between all buyers. If your interested let me know in here and how many you want etc etc and we will see if we can arrange something, all the fish are CB.
10x L046 Zebs for now, more coming soon ;) 6x L199 Plecos, 6x L129 Plecos, 45x Cardinals, corys & shrimps

Check My Blog - http://zebrapleco.net
Andrew C
Obsessed!!

Post by Andrew C »

Sorry Neo
Count me out this time, i've spent all my doh on the last trio :cry:
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

no worries at all m8
10x L046 Zebs for now, more coming soon ;) 6x L199 Plecos, 6x L129 Plecos, 45x Cardinals, corys & shrimps

Jo
Obsessed!!

Post by Jo »

im still interested Neo, come on people no one else interested??
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

Guys note this,
I had two people interested in getting fish from Manchester airport and I am trying to put an order together too. If you are stuck, you will save £30 on the postage fee and £35 handling fee - but we can get a massive order, (say 20 fish in Manchester). You can spent the £75 you saved on petrol to come down here and collect :D

Me and my ideas hey? well - that is IF you get stuck!
alevans
Groupie

Post by alevans »

If you are going to get Imer to ship to Scotland might I suggest Edinburgh as your airport. Lufthansa have non stop flights from Frankfurt.

Any other airport will involve a connection (which may be missed) and possibly on an unsuitable aircraft.

Only certain types of aircraft are 'suitable' for carriage of live animals (although airlines will accept them for carriage regardless) because of the lack of heating for the holds.

Without some form of hold heating you would be totally realiant on the heatpacks within the fish box. The outside air temperature at 35,000 is on average -54c!!! This will explain why when you go on your Caribbean holiday your clothes are freezing cold on arrival!!!
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

Neo I just had an email from Imer, he is putting L46 at 6cm for sale £170. Its £50 more for a cm - but at 6cm they would definately be sexeable.
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

no worries m8, im still having a think about it, ive came accross some more, classified off course lol and cheaper :wink: but only 3 :P

Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

Great, good luck :wink:

Tell you what, given the recent behaviour of your daddy zeb shouldn't you also be looking for a "caring and affectionate" male zebra? :lol:
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

Got a nice male and 2 nice 3 year old adult females at the weekend :wink: gonna see if i can get others to get some from Imer with me, i dont really need loads for now :P

Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

Ok show off :lol: Hope your new gems settle in nicely - I am waiting for some more this Saturday - Mac and I are picking up this time. I ordered their new tank today, 750 lit. with a 9000 lit/ hour Tunzee pump and some odds and sods - so I should have mine housed in 2-3 weeks fingers crossed. Then its their turn to breed before I get any more friends for them! :lol:

Are we not to see any pictures of your new babies??? :wink: