EXCELLENT AND SUPPORTIVE SELLER

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

Jo im not going to bother here is the reply should you want them

Hello,

delivery with Lufthansa to Glasgow or Edinburgh int. airport for 70GBP. price for L46 female 180GBP each.

Best Regards
Imer
10x L046 Zebs for now, more coming soon ;) 6x L199 Plecos, 6x L129 Plecos, 45x Cardinals, corys & shrimps

Check My Blog - http://zebrapleco.net
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

Neo wrote:how did they get delivered??? or did you collect at an airport?
I collected them from the airport neo. It was dead easy though, just go in, sign, pay the handling fee and u r out with your fish.
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

what was the handling fee?
10x L046 Zebs for now, more coming soon ;) 6x L199 Plecos, 6x L129 Plecos, 45x Cardinals, corys & shrimps

Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

£35. I saw your post before - if you decide to go ahead with it ask Imer to look for prices for different size boxes. He got me a £35 discount on the shipping charge - which was 50% off the original price quoted.
In total (everything included) it worked out @ £125,5 per fish - what I got this go.
Jo
Obsessed!!

Post by Jo »

Ok Neo no probs cheers for finding oot anyway.
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

Jo if you are interested and willing to travel to Manchester to collect your fish I think some of us will get together for another order. Just drop me a line.
Tom2600
Obsessed!!

Post by Tom2600 »

Caesars,

When. and how did you eventually pay for your fish?

Thanks

Tom
Jo
Obsessed!!

Post by Jo »

thanks but Manchester is a bit far I think im gonna have to be patient again :(
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

Tom2600 wrote:Caesars,

When. and how did you eventually pay for your fish?

Thanks

Tom
Tom I paid with paypal as soon as I collected them from the airport and came back home. Of course I started acclimatization before I got on pc - first things first!
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

errr...if there's any females going spare I'd happily take some (and pay of course :D )and be willing to catch a train to Scotland :D
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

Mac, there is a new load coming to Alun I think and I am getting some in too - to cut down on the additional costs (such as postage, packing airprort fees etc). If you are interested drop me a line. :wink:
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

Jo ive been offered 6 at 5cms from him at £120 a fish, u want 4? i dont wanna risk more than two of that size incase they aint females, also its £70 to edinburgh airport then another 335 handling or something, we would split that off course, unless we can get more scottish people interested? i dont mind collecting them etc, have a car n will drive lol :P could get a load lol

Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

Not 335 Neo, £35 :lol: :lol: :lol: Also, he told me he is willing to sell some of his bigger ones, about 6 cm. Ask him for a price for those if he still has them :wink: