Zebra wanted in Singapore

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

aquaticus
Forum Follower

Zebra wanted in Singapore

Post by aquaticus »

I know this is kind of funny but i hope for some zebras here in Singapore.

Do anyone here do export? :?:
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi Aquaticus and welcome to the forum.

It's nice to have a far eastern member onboard. :D You might want to edit your profile to include your location so that any help/suggestions will be along the lines of what's available to you in Singapore.

With regards to getting hold of some zebras, I really wouldn't consider having them shipped from our part of the world to you. I wouldn't like to think of the shipping costs that would be involved.

Your best bet will be to try plecofanatics.com, they have many members there who are from singapore. There are also a number of members who are breeding zebras and you may be able to negotiate yourself some juveniles. Look out for the member called Akoh as I know that he has been particularly successful. Also if I remeber correctly I spotted a post at Plecofanatics yesterday where a chap was looking to give away his two zebras to a good home as he is leaving Singapore.

I wish you the very best of luck in your search for zebras and do let us know how you get on.

Regards.

Adam
aquaticus
Forum Follower

Post by aquaticus »

Adam wrote:Hi Aquaticus and welcome to the forum.

It's nice to have a far eastern member onboard. :D You might want to edit your profile to include your location so that any help/suggestions will be along the lines of what's available to you in Singapore.

With regards to getting hold of some zebras, I really wouldn't consider having them shipped from our part of the world to you. I wouldn't like to think of the shipping costs that would be involved.

Your best bet will be to try plecofanatics.com, they have many members there who are from singapore. There are also a number of members who are breeding zebras and you may be able to negotiate yourself some juveniles. Look out for the member called Akoh as I know that he has been particularly successful. Also if I remeber correctly I spotted a post at Plecofanatics yesterday where a chap was looking to give away his two zebras to a good home as he is leaving Singapore.

I wish you the very best of luck in your search for zebras and do let us know how you get on.

Regards.

Adam
Thanks Adam for your advice. As for here in Singapore, it's rather hard to get hold of a zebra now. Most of the hobbyists are keep them hard in their tank trying to breed them.

Therefore, if you do have any contacts of anyone doing export, feel free to PM me. I would like to see the prices.

Thanks. Cheers. :D