Zebra Plec's Wanted. UK / France / Germany

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Zohar

Zebra Plec's Wanted. UK / France / Germany

Post by Zohar »

Hi,

I am looking for some smalls L46. And i could pick them near the air-ports in London, Paris or Frankfort.

Thanks,
Zohar
Telnes
Groupie

Post by Telnes »

Hello I get this inn my mail, but i dont spek German, but i think is a list over who`s got L046 for sale. Perheps this culd help somehow.

http://www.l46.de/l46/Preise/Preise.html

And here is a shop inn my hometown;Bergen, witch has 38 f1 zebra 3-5 cm fore sale. I have posted it before, but i think its just fantastik to have a shop close by with so many of these plecos :D

http://www.bergenakvarieutleie.no/malawiciklider.htm
Zohar

Post by Zohar »

Thanks,

I will look into that, the problem is that i near reach Norway. The closest i get is sweden.

Zohar
Telnes
Groupie

Post by Telnes »

yeah i understand, and the reson for my post was the first part, with the list over places inn Germany,Austria and Polen where they have sold zebras the last year, and they post new lists every time someone new has plecos fore sale.
Zohar

Post by Zohar »

Thanks again,

I am not managing well the German there. I will try to look for same help.

Zohar
Zohar

Post by Zohar »

I will be in the UK on Monday-Tuesday, and i am looking also for other interesting L fry. So, L fry wanted in London :)

Zohar