Update on search for zebras

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

fishboy
Groupie

Update on search for zebras

Post by fishboy »

My LFS has L173 on their list. 2 inchers for $60 bucks. The guy is calling tomorrow to make sure they are for real. If they are, I am getting 10 of them. Can anyone tell me about this variant. I am guessing the place that has them has them labeled as L173 because most don't know that it is one of there L numbers.
Tom2600
Obsessed!!

Post by Tom2600 »

Suppliers frequently (and sometimes deliberately) get L no IDs wrong.

I would be exceptionally surprised if these 2" plecs are actually L173 as these are basically L046 and I have not heard of them selling for anywhere near $60 for quite a while now. I would also be curious to know where they are coming from considering there is a ban in place.

Fingers crossed you get them and they are zebras as it will be a total steal of a buy! :D
fishboy
Groupie

Post by fishboy »

They are not. But, luckily, I know someone who has babies waitong for me. I will get these if someone else can't get me 2 males and 3-4females