Zebra Plec's Wanted Uk

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

dj_speed_uk
Groupie

Zebra Plec's Wanted Uk

Post by dj_speed_uk »

I am looking at getting some of these, my aim is to eventually breed this animal, i dont mind getting some juveniles, and rear them into maturity. can anyone help? :( please contact me, as any info will be very greatfully received thank you

ps not a beginner, keep other hypancistrus species
Nick
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi Nick

Might have a few more replies if you pop you location in your profile.

There are a few going on e-bay at the moment but I would be very wary of buying fish you have not seen. There are a huge number of people out there at the moment just wanting to rip people off.

Good luck

rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
dj_speed_uk
Groupie

Post by dj_speed_uk »

cheers , very true, i cant trust ebay when it concerns these fish, too much money to be lost :(
Nick
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

Ebay is fine if your willing to travel to pick up the fish. As you can view them before you hand any money over. I've done it and it's fine, it's only if your buying without viewing that it's a potential issue.