Hello, all

Hmmm...what else can I say!
alga
Groupie

Hello, all

Post by alga »

My name is Brad and I live in Michigan, just outside Detroit. I teach biology at a couple of local colleges and of course keep fish.

Recently I was lucky enough to purchase a trio of zebra's and a while ago I added one more to the group(Thanks Aaron). I've had the fish a few months now and they have spawned once, (the two fish everyone told me were males):oops: , and currently the male is courting another female with the babies still in the cave :shock:. I've been really lucky.

Like others I also build caves, sort of a creative outlet. All the fish seem to like them, especially the zebras. Still working on some new designs that I will post pictures of later.

Once again,

Hello to all!
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

Welcome Brad,

Good to hear you've had so much success so early on..you'll have to let us know your secret! :D

Welcome to the boards, if you have any questions you'll find there are some extemely knowledgable people here who are more than happy to help. So sit down, put your feet up, relax and enjoy. :D

once again, welcome.

Plastic Mac
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi Alga

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your success so far with the zebras. Why not pop along to the register page www.zebrapelco.com/register.php , and stats page, www.zebrapleco.com/stats.php and add to the data.

I look forward to hearing from you, and hope you enjoy the site.

rob :wink:
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"