"Free" Zebras, UK.

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Tom2600
Obsessed!!

Post by Tom2600 »

The last I heard a couple of weeks ago was that the dam immediately next to the Zebra's habitat was being put on hold, but the dams further up the river systems have still got the green light. Obviously this will destroy all the river systems as they now stand. We'll jsut have to hope many of the fish adapt and survive in some way.
Eyeball_Paul
Forum Follower

Post by Eyeball_Paul »

Well much against my principles and having had no time to dedicate to these beautiful creatures at all, I am now putting them up for sale - it is the only way I can find someone to breed them without me worrying about controlling where the fry go - so breeding trio, 1 male and 2 females, proven breeders - make me an offer by pm if you like. There are some ridiculous prices around so I'm not going to state a price, let the market decide - I have been offered £300 and £500 in the recent past but was not interested (not the amount, they were just not for sale).

I may even do a cheaper deal for cash plus the fry from the first batch. PM me if interested with offers etc.
Last edited by Eyeball_Paul on Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eyeball_Paul
Forum Follower

Post by Eyeball_Paul »

Must just add after the Pms I have received that I am not willing to split these - I mean - who would - they are breeders! :wink:
Eyeball_Paul
Forum Follower

Post by Eyeball_Paul »

Thanks for all the PMs everyone. I'm a little too busy to read and respond to them all at the moment but I will do probably at the weekend.

Thanks.
gtp
Groupie

Post by gtp »

If you will sell them to individuals please consider me. My set-up is unbeatable in parameters and habitat and I have at present 4, 3 of which I am trying to breed.