Hi everyone

Hmmm...what else can I say!
yo yo

Hi everyone

Post by yo yo »

Hi everyone iam about to set up a large system with ideas of breeding these little beauties ....... i wish ....... iam based in south wales and hope some of you guys will help me in my quest . I know a bit about fish keeping as i come from a koi background having bred them a few times . I have a tank at home setup with a hoard of guppies i cant seem to get rid of , amano shrimps and some fighters which all seem to get along fine . I intend to set up the breeding tank in the shed which should be around 5' long with a sump tank for filtration . Thats all i need to do is find some little zebra's to get me started :D
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

good luck with finding some, aint easy nor cheap :cry: but you will if you keep trying, theres actually one for sale on ebay just now but its at £120 just now
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

welcome and as neo says GOOD LUCK!! hope your pockets are deep!
yo yo

Post by yo yo »

Thanx Neo and Shell231 for the greeting .... i know that i will have to be patient but i intend to get around 6 fish hopefully but its just a case of waiting for them to turn up . I seen about 9 fish in maidenhead aquatics in swansea about 3months ago and didnt think nothing about it , but iam so gutted that i didnt buy some of them then . It was a case of "Its ok i'll get some when iam ready " big mistake . Thanks for letting me know about the one on ebay i have had a look at it and i will keep an eye on it , but any information about anybody selling any would be very much appreciated . Thanx again :D
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi yo yo and welcome to the forum. :D

It's nice to have you onboard, I used to keep koi too but had to part with them a few years back. I miss them, one day I'll have a pond again but for the time being the zebras are keeping me busy.

As the other members have said it will be difficult finding zebras but it not impossible. They do come up from time to time on both ebay and aquarist classified, just keep on checking. A few here have bred their zebras and will probably have some up for sale at some point so keep an eye on the sales and wants thread.

Regards.

Adam