Zeb for sale, Ebay

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

Sounds like she's having a little look around... getting to know the neighbours... and with a bit of luck, checking out the local talent! :twisted:
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

theres a huge male who would like to see her but they aint met yet lol maybe they will :wink:
Adam

Post by Adam »

You guys crack me up, give the poor girl a chance. She has just moved in and you're already trying to fix her up with a mate. :lol:

Neo, I wouldn't be overly worried about your new zeb. I have seen and bought fish with bellies a lot more hollowed out than that, I probably shouldn't have but I couldn't resist and decided to take the gamble. Keeping the lights off will definitely help to settle her I do it with new additions myself regardless of species. Food wise I would just offer her whatever the other zebs get, it might be an idea though to check with the seller for the foods he had her on. I would offer some frozen shrimp particular mysis as they usually take to it very quickly and it's good for putting on body weight quickly. Go easy though as they can easily get "hooked" on the stuff as I found out. You might also try placing food in the vicinity of where she has chosen to hide out. New purchases will often not travel far in search of food until they are fully settled and have become accustomed to their new surroundings.

Good luck.

Adam
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

Cheers Adam

Todays update is that it has claimed a cave! and just this minute i saw it eat some prima so all is looking fine :wink:
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

Sounds like you're on to a winner there mate! :D