Female Zeb Wanted

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Sorry, I misread, I thought it said £180 each or £400 for all of them. Been a long day :roll:
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

lol no worries
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

He has had them searously for about 5/6 months the guy is a foul! i doubt he will ever sell them for £180 unless someone has more money than sense!
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

yup i agree and very arrogant, i almost told him where he could put his zebra plecos heh Me "do you have zebra plecos for sale" Him "yes" Me "how much and do you know if they are male or female" Him "2x male and 1x female i think, £180 each or £300 a pair" Me "oh okay" Him "we dont ship to scotland" Me *hung up*
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

Hehe! he dont ship anywhere he is an A** ! I have had similiar convo's with him, except mine are about the price and if i brought the lot would you drop the price a little as you have had them for 6 months and his reply is " Did you know they are banned from brazil! " i reply yes! and have a little chat about what i know and the rough going rate of them, he says " I am the only place in ENGLAND! that has them, and i will not take anything less than £180 each " plus he thinks he has a sale just round the corner, EVERY TIME I RING UP! lol the good old sales tac ric " i have someone already interested, you'd better hurry! "

So to conclude I HATE THE BLOKE! :D:D:D strong words but if you wanna see for your self ring him! :D:D lol ( glad to get that off my chest, and someone shares the same views as me! )
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

lol yeah well we need some clowns i guess heh

Poor zebs we should ram raid his shop for his cheek lol rip off!!
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

I am up the the ram raid!! just come down in the Honda! and ram raid in my boyfriends car! lol

Dont wanna ruin your baby!
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

haha class yeah or we could just go round n poke him in the eye for his cheek?