ADULT ZEBRAS FOR SALE

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

zeberdee
Groupie

ADULT ZEBRAS FOR SALE

Post by zeberdee »

hi every1 ive pm'ed a couple of people interested about this today but thought id put it on here, i was talking to a reletive and they told me that they know some1 that has about 6 fully grown adults as to know im not sure of thier sex as i haven't personally spoken to them but im assured that this person knows thier stuff and will know the sex of them, if anybody is interested then drop me a message pricewise im not sure but i guess adults wont be cheap, im going to try and speak to them tomorrow, by the way how much does a stardust pleco retail for? as they have 1 of those aswell
cheers people
mark
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

im very interested let me know asap please :wink:
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

i would be interested at the right price! and females hopefully
zeberdee
Groupie

Post by zeberdee »

sadly shell i think they may be a bit more than the £90 u said previously as these are fully grown adults dont quote me as im not sure but like i said he is supposed to know his stuff dont think he will sell em to me for peanuts specially if they are female but he is getting on eyesight might be going he might get those £50's mixed up with the £5 :lol: but i will let u all know but i would like as many people to get in contact as i dont really wanna buy them especially if they are a high price then no1 wants em coz that will leave me with a huge hole in my poket
thanx
mark
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

Is a stardust plec the same as a starlight plec? If so, I've seen them listed recently for around £7-£8 for large ones.
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

Well get a price and come back to me with it, if he can garantee they are females 100% i will see what i can do, but and it is a big but! :D i think from a personal view there is a line to how much this little creatures should go for. ( but knowing me i will probably give in as i love them so much!! it is a weakness of mine you know!! )