Spawning caves for l260's

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

dj_speed_uk
Groupie

Spawning caves for l260's

Post by dj_speed_uk »

in uk looking for caves, that have prooven successfull in breeding the hypancistrus, any info would be greatfull
Nick
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

If you PM either Captain Caveman or Lyretail, they are the people to talk to about caves

There is a thread in this section that is by Lyretail about he fantastic caves he has made, really good they are haven't brought one myself but from a visual point of view FANTASTIC!!
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

Lyretail has nice looking caves
Des
Mentally Certified!

Post by Des »

Hi dj_speed_uk,

Wellcome.
Are you looking to buy them ready made or do you want to make some yourself, which is a lot more satisfying and pretty easy.Even I was able to make my own !!!!!If you want details for making your own , do a search for caves on this forum, where there is a lot of info.
A good place for cave dimensions is also at Planet catfish, under lectures.

Regards,
Des
dj_speed_uk
Groupie

Post by dj_speed_uk »

thanks dez, this mite work out cheaper as i have 14 altogether :lol: so might save a few £££'s and thanks guys ill check the site out
Nick