Rich (Fishnut2) on Aquabid

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Rob
Hypan-guru!

Rich (Fishnut2) on Aquabid

Post by Rob »

Hi Guys

As some of you may know, we have lost fishnut2 for a while as he has problems wiht loggin onto the forum.

Anyway, he has a few zebs for sale on aquabid at the moment where all donations go to others.

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/ ... 1121639168

alternatively go to www.aquabid.com and type zebra into the search engine.

Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

Is he trustworthy? as in they will arrive alive?
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

hes in the USA personally i wouldnt take the chance.. im sure he wont wanna send them to the UK either.. do whats best for the fish, get em local :wink:
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

hi shell

he is very reliable, but only sips within the US.

rob
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

He lives in germany dont he?
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi Shell

I think you're getting confused with a man called "Zebrazuct", who is also selling on aquabid.

I think the auctions from Fishnuty2 have now finished.

rob
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

hehe oh yea!! Do you know anything about Zebra zucht? he seems to think he has 150 pieces ( i take it that means zebras ) plus he is charging in euros so it will be a whole lot cheaper! might be worth the enquiry
Fishnut2
Groupie

Post by Fishnut2 »

Hi all,
It actually let me log in today. I know a few people on this site now. Z-cat bought some zebras from before. She posted somewhere on here about a good transaction. Barbie knows me well...as she was instrumental in helping to get me started with breeding zebras. She also referred me to this site. (Thanks Barbie :D )
My feedback on AB is a perfect 144/144 after 4 years on the site. Anyone in the Chicago area is welcome to see my set up. I have about 30 fry right now. I've had 21 zebra spawns to date. I posted a spawning video before on this site. I don't remember where it is. http://www.fishnut2.com/ZebraMPEG.mpg
I've had log in problems that Rob is trying to help with. I'll post when the forum let's me.
(I found Zcat's post)
http://www.zebrapleco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=802
Last edited by Fishnut2 on Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fishnut2
Groupie

Post by Fishnut2 »

Just a quick warning. Zebrazucht currently has a zebra auction running on AB. BUT...if you click on his feedback (0/0) you'll see that he's currently suspended! http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/ ... Zebrazucht
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Whe-hey!!!

Welcome back fishnut2, good to speak to you again!

I am just about to pop out the door ( down the country again), but I will be ack near a PC on thursday. I willd rop you a PM as I was wanting to ask a couple of quick questions.

SOrry for hijacking the post guys!!

SHell, Zebra Zucht is probably one to stear clear of, even if it is just the fact htat he is outwith the UK.

rob
Tom2600
Obsessed!!

Post by Tom2600 »

I would (and have) avoid this person (who ever they are). I had repeated emails from them asking if I wanted to buy some of their alleged zebras, despite me saying I could not trust them. No one who has zebras for sale needs to chase for potential buyers!
Fishnut2
Groupie

Post by Fishnut2 »

LOL,
THAT's for sure. I recieved about 75 e-mails during the 2 weeks my auctions ran on AB!