Collecting my second zeb!!!!

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Collecting my second zeb!!!!

Post by Shell231 »

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I am getting that second zeb i was on about for £45 can you believe it i am gettin him at the end of the month. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Unfortunatly it is a Male, i already have 1 Male, will they fight each other until there are females in there to distract there attention from each other?
pandadosmares
Groupie

Post by pandadosmares »

As long as there is space (big space ) for both i think you will bo ok

:D
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

3ft of space and only they will be in it to start with plenty of places to hide and gain territory.

How many Caves do you think i should put in there 4/5 all at different angles around the place.

Do you think i adding the 2 Males first this will cause them to sort out the pecking order before the ladies get there, or will the battle for domanance start once the females are added?
pandadosmares
Groupie

Post by pandadosmares »

The battle will allways start, i think its better to put them at the same time

But wait for other answeres :wink:
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi Shell,

A 3 foot tank should be plenty of space for the 2 males to stay clear of one another. Just give them a couple of caves and some drift wood for cover. I wouldn't put anymore males in there though, concentrate your efforts on finding some females if you can.

Adam
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

I hopefully have a few in the pipe line, i thought i need about 2 males so they can "show off" to the ladies a prove there manhood as it were