eSHa products

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

McEve
Hypan-guru!

eSHa products

Post by McEve »

I would like to buy some of eSHa's products, and wondered if any of you can recommend a good webshop where I can order it?

I've checked with aquacare.co.uk, but they want £45 (!!) to ship 3 small bottles to Norway :shock:

Any sites you could recommend for me please?
Andrew C
Obsessed!!

Post by Andrew C »

I use this site alot; http://www.aquatics-online.co.uk/default.asp

The delivery section talks about 3 to 5 working days for EU Countries, but dosn't have a price for overseas, probably need to email them, as they only answer the phone at certain times in the day.

Hope it helps :)
smithrc

Post by smithrc »

let me know how you get on.

If needed I'm sure someone (me if you need) could get them shipped here and then box them up and post them on via royal mail - that wont be much.

Russell.
Click For Our Plecs
[url=http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/gallery/plecs][img]http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/assorted/PlecSig_sm.jpg[/img][/url]
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Thanks both,

The site Andrew suggested wanted £3 to send the goods (with royal mail it said), so it's ordered and hopefully will be shipped in not too long.

Thanks again :D

(Better bookmark that site)
Des
Mentally Certified!

Post by Des »

Hi McEve,

I am suprised that you are not able to obtain the Esha range of products in Norway, as they are based in the Netherlands and must be promoting their products in Europe . You could be their Norwegian agent !!!!!!
By the way ,another mail order place that I use is www.animal-house.co.uk . I'm not too sure whether they stock this range though.

Regards,
Des.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Des wrote: I am suprised that you are not able to obtain the Esha range of products in Norway, as they are based in the Netherlands and must be promoting their products in Europe
Hi Des,

After a bit of investigation I found that there is indeed a Norwegian agent for eSHa, but he's not dealing with eSHA directly, but going through a Swedish agent :? He's got eSHa 2000 in stock, but that's the only product he'll stock, but might - as he said - get the others if it's really important :lol:

We are a bunch of weirdos up here, but good at heart! :lol:

Much easier to order from aquatics-online than waiting for it to get in stock here. Have to travel rather far to get to the Norwgian agent anyway....

It's your fault too you know, after speaking so higly of their products ;) I decided to try their algae remedy on one of the two infected tanks and compare with the natural approach in the other, and see what happens :D I'm incorrigible... have to test things..... :roll:
smithrc

Post by smithrc »

We only use eSha products - they all seem tobe a lot more efficient at their designated tasks - we had to resort to the algae treatment too - and it works well - plant and fish friendly too (Shrimp are ok - not sure on snails though)

Their whitespot treatment is tops too - 2 days and its gone - we have only used it twice and normally catch it really earliy - but the interpet failed compleatly and the eSha had to sort it out!
Click For Our Plecs
[url=http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/gallery/plecs][img]http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/assorted/PlecSig_sm.jpg[/img][/url]
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

I AM WEAK!!! I have heard so much said about these eSHa products and have had them recommended to me so many times... I 've just ordered three of their products off of Aquatics Online!!! :lol: Well... I needed to order some new sponges for my pond filter and some food, etc... maybe as well fill the shipping box, eh?? Nothing more depressing than an exciting shipment of fish stuff with only one measly item and a load of bubble wrap. Far better to have lots of exciting new things to pull out of the box, right? (she says, trying desperately to rationalise her impulsive spending! :oops: )
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

hehehehe other women gets excited when they can go shopping for clothes an jewelery - you and I Mindy, gets excited when we shop for our fishes :lol:
Des
Mentally Certified!

Post by Des »

Hi McEve,

I too like to try out various things, medications etc until I find something that works really well ( and I like a challenge). I started off a few months ago with the Esha Protolon ( Algae treatment) in my community tank , on the advice of a LFS staff member,and I was amazed at its success.
Of course more recently have used ESha 2000 and Esha Exit on various fish problems, including Zebra adults and babies.
I am a firm believer in Medically quaranting any new fish. I tried my normal treatments when quarantining 2 different batches of Chocolate gouramis, but within a week all were dead. I then had a chance to buy, a couple of months ago, a whole bag of 25 choc gouramis that had not yet been put into the LFS tanks. I quarantined them in a small tank with BOTH ESha 2000 and Exit for the length of the treatment before I put them into the community tank and didnt lose a single one :) ( and they are supposed to be very delicate).

Regards,
Des.
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

By the way guys... I orderd that eSHa stuff from Aquatics Online on Tuesday, and my order was delivered on Wednesday. Not bad at all!

I got Exit, 2000 and Hexamit. I won't say I'm looking forward to trying them (because that would mean my fish are sick!!) but... one day, I will use them and I am looking forward to comparing them to my usual products. I've always stuck with Waterlife Products... but it's not like there's a huge choice. :roll: