PM'S

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

PM'S

Post by Shell231 »

I can only seem to send PM'S to adam ( the lucky boy ) i am having trouble sending to the following people :- Rob, rdwh, Mindy, Neo, Des has anyone else experienced any probs with it.

Just thought id bring it to your attention.
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

They seem to all be in my outbox is this like them " pending " delivery or something i have had some in there for about 3 days now OOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!! really bugging me :x :D
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi Shell

Hope all is well. I thought the same thing a wee while ago, and then I was told how it works. The messages sit in your "OUTBOX" until the person reads them from their side.

If you have alook in your OUTBOX now, the one for me will be gone!!! The reason Adam will have gone so quickly is beceause he lives on the forum, and has a wee sleeping bag hiding under the server!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope this helps

rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

You will be aware that I have also now read your PM and it will have moved to your sent items! 8)
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

I see thanks you guys! i thought my p.c was going mad or i had to press another button or something. Adam does live on here a bit too much dont he! it mudt be his age haha ( sorry adam love ya really )