L134 #2 Dead!

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

L134 #2 Dead!

Post by NeoCult »

Just went to do a water change and i found the plec i bought yesterday dead :cry: seemed to jam himself under the filter somehow :? not happy :( dunno if maybe the 1st one had been hassling him and he tried to escape n got stuck or what...
Adam

Post by Adam »

Sorry to hear about the death of the L134 Neo. :cry:

Sounds like he may well have got himself jammed under the filter, I think you mentioned that both L134s were male. Did you notice if any of its fins were chewed?

Regards.

Adam
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

Hi Adam no damage to him whatso ever but i had to tug abit to get him out :cry:
Adam

Post by Adam »

Sounds like he wedged himself in there pretty good, the stress of being trapped probably killed him. :(

These sort of mishaps are bound to happen when you keep fish, I've had my fair share of freak accidents. :roll:
jerms55555
Obsessed!!

Post by jerms55555 »

You know what neo....one of L236 did the same thing between this rocks one time I noticed he was swimming wierd after i threw him into a new tank and he wedged himself in between these rocks and died! But I don't think it got stuck I think he was dying already and just wedged himself in there....When I tried to pull him out it was dam hard!!!!
Check this out
http://www.zebrapleco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=789
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

Adam wrote:Sounds like he wedged himself in there pretty good, the stress of being trapped probably killed him. :(

These sort of mishaps are bound to happen when you keep fish, I've had my fair share of freak accidents. :roll:
yeah he could have done, so strange...
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

jerms55555 wrote:You know what neo....one of L236 did the same thing between this rocks one time I noticed he was swimming wierd after i threw him into a new tank and he wedged himself in between these rocks and died! But I don't think it got stuck I think he was dying already and just wedged himself in there....When I tried to pull him out it was dam hard!!!!
Check this out
http://www.zebrapleco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=789

yeah i wonder if he had some probs i just didnt notice....

read you link, its never good when you lose good fish m8 :?