A big hello from Wiltshire

Hmmm...what else can I say!
Markymole
Forum Follower

A big hello from Wiltshire

Post by Markymole »

Hi everyone :D
i thought it was about time i made my little mark on this excellent forum,good work Rob :wink:
I`ve sort of fell into zeb`s after my sister gave me one a couple of years ago after selling her tank,being a bit of an idiot i didn`t know anything about zeb`s at the time and just put it in my community tank and left it to get on with life :oops: It was only after a trip to my now regular fish shop 4 months ago(shout out to Ben at the Water Gardens!) that i was told how much it was worth :o so on that note i just had to have some :twisted:
Ben tried every avenue possible to get me some zeb`s but as the ban was in force it all came to nothing :cry: and after phoning/emailing round myself the only place i could find any was at wildwoods :( so i parted with 350 quid for two juvenile`s :oops: but not long after Ben phoned about a customer of his that had 3 adult zeb`s(around 2 and a half yr old) that he would be willing to part with :D so now i have 2 adult females and 2 adult males and turns out my young ones are a male and a female :D
So im one happy camper :D
Mark
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi Mark

Welcome to the forum, and I'm glad you like it.

Sounds like you landed on your feet there with the mature zebras.

I'm sure you'll find loads of info here, and hopefully you will manage to get them breeding soon enough.

Cheers

Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi Mark and welcome onboard. :D

Glad to see that you're enjoying the forum, there's a lot of good info be be had here.

I was at Wildwoods the other day and noticed that they had sold all their juvenille zebras, they still had about 6 adults left. Keith the fish manager told me that once these are sold that he is unlikely to be getting anymore.

Good luck with your zebras.

Adam