HELP!! Desperately seeking Zebra's - NEW ZEALAND!!

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

mpontin

HELP!! Desperately seeking Zebra's - NEW ZEALAND!!

Post by mpontin »

Please please please help...

I had 4 beauties when we lived in Wales - but had to leave them behind - now cant find Zebra's anywhere in New Zealand...does anyone know where I can get some>?

Many Thanks

Matt
Des
Mentally Certified!

Post by Des »

mpontin,

You could always come back on holiday and take some back with you !!!!!!
I should have some for sale in a few months. Rob and a few others may have some too.
Is there a restriction on importing fish into New Zealand ?.
I have heard that they are available but pretty expensive in Australia. Maybe our Australian members can help.

Des.
mpontin

Post by mpontin »

Thanks Des

When are yours available - I am "back home" in the UK in October - i will look into it and if I can I would be very interested in buying a number of them from you...
Des
Mentally Certified!

Post by Des »

Hi mpontin,

I have one from the batch born 3rd week in jan which is already approx 1.5" so the ones born over the last 3 weeks should be about the same size by Oct and hopefully ready for sale.

Regards,
Des
ChrisD

Post by ChrisD »

Hi mate,

just a quick question, can you take fish with you back to new zealand? i know with australia that the only pets you can take with you are cats and dogs, no fish, no birds, no reptiles :cry: which has put me off emmigrating if i can't take my fish and birds with me :roll:

Chris :wink:
Chris

http://fight-back.cage-n_aviary.info/V1/index.php
mpontin

Post by mpontin »

It is tricky - luckily I know a registered guy who can quarantine!!