Zebra on Aquabid

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

jerms55555
Obsessed!!

Zebra on Aquabid

Post by jerms55555 »

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/ ... 1116036067 I did a outside buy on one of his that I think is a female...I believe the other two are males. I Picked her up yesterday. Zcat i know you were looking for somebody in the us...maybe he can help out...I was talking to him and he bought a colony of 11 zebras in october and tried to breed them but he failed so he is trying to get back some of his money.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Re: Zebra on Aquabid

Post by McEve »

jerms55555 wrote: he bought a colony of 11 zebras in october and tried to breed them but he failed so he is trying to get back some of his money.
Impatience and breeding Zebra's don't mix :wink: Some people have waited for years to succeed :)
jerms55555
Obsessed!!

Post by jerms55555 »

I would have to agree with you on that Mceve...Thats why I stole one of his females!!!!! :wink: He also stated that his cave dimensions to me and they were wrong. His entry of the cave were the width of the zebra sideways...so around 3-4 inches.......You never know