L333

You can post piccies of your fishies here!
Des
Mentally Certified!

L333

Post by Des »

Hi,
Here are a few pictures of my fish all bought under the L333 label.

Most are like the picture below.

L333 with yellow lines.

L333 with white lines.

Still have to take a photo of another bright yellow lined one and a couple of small ones with forked tails which I dont believe are L333.

Des
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi Des,

Nice looking L333s you have there :D . I especially like the fish in the third picture, for me the white lined variants have the edge over the other colour forms.

Adam
Barbie

Post by Barbie »

Your last L333 definitely looks the most like mine. I'm hearing quite a bit about the different variants with trying to get those L173(?) id'd. It also seems to be a matter of variance at different sizes. Either way, it's danged confusing. I'll be glad when they get a structured method of differentiating the types, or at least verifying if it's ok to have them all together as a breeding colony!

Barbie
[url=http://www.plecos.com][img]http://plecos.com/plecosbanner.gif[/img][/url]
Andrew C
Obsessed!!

Post by Andrew C »

Des
Lovely looking L333 you have there :D
Des
Mentally Certified!

Post by Des »

Thanks guys,
I too like the one in the 3rd picture the best ( with the white lines). I think it is a male, since it mainly occupies a cave , while the yellow lined one tends to stay in the open . All I need now are some mates!!!!! A few weeks ago,I was at the LFSand picked out those 2, from a lot of very "dark and plain" looking fish. If only all the imports were as brightly coloured, it would be so much easier to pick out a nice breeding group!!!. If I cannot find any suitable mates , then will have to put these 2 together.

Barbie ,
Last week,I bought 5 X Fish imported as L173. One looks like a L333 and the other 4 have markings similar to that of a jaguar. Will try and get some pics soon.
Got some L129 too. Fully grown, they are about half the size of adult zebras . Expert at hiding in tiny holes in the bogwood.
My male Hypancistrus inspector has finally trapped his beloved in a cave since 2 days ago. Keeping my fingers crossed for a successful spawn.

Regards,
Des.
Des
Mentally Certified!

Some more pictures

Post by Des »

Below are 2 pictures of fish that I bought as L333

The fish in the second picture has a forked tail and dont think it is a L333.

Here are a few more pictures I took at the weekend.( Click on the highlighted words)
3 Photos of fish bought under the L173 label ( Though they are not the genuine L173) . The first has markings similar to L333. The second and third have "jaguar" type markings.

L173Fish1
L173Fish2
L173Fish3
Photos of other fish below.
Goldspot Paratocinclus
Chocolate gouramis

Northobranchius
Unidentified plec sold as L260 Queen Arabesque
Hypancistrus Inspector female

Thanks to McEve for showing me how to do the above "picture hidden by the words". Its also quicker to load and members can click on pictures that interest them, without waiting for ages for a whole load of pictures to load.

Regards,
Des.