female zebras wanted

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

sparkee
Groupie

female zebras wanted

Post by sparkee »

hi. have just started looking after 4 zebras and would love to get them to breed. i have 3 males and 1 female. so i am looking for 4 or 5 females to form the breeding colony.
can anyone help? will travel nearly anywhere to collect.

thanks
marcus
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

Aren't we all my friend! aren't we all! female are like gold dust i am after females myself, your best bet is to keep looking around here, i did post a thread in here about a few being sold near brighton way! i think they stll have some but they are fairly expensive? best of luck mate
sparkee
Groupie

Post by sparkee »

i got all excited earlier today, i phoned a shop in birmingham(thanks to this site) and they said we have 30 in stock at £110. just as i was about to give work up for the day and take a drive the shop phoned back and said that they were all sold.
since then i have found some near gatwick but they are £180 each.
collecting 3 of them on sat. they are bit on the expencive size but thats just the way it goes.....

marcus
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi Sparkee,

Check out seahorse's post, there are 10 homebred(F1) zebras for sale in South Glos. Thats less than half the price of the ones you've spotted near Gatwick. They are going for a very good price of £75 each, better be quick as I'm sure they will be snapped up.

http://www.zebrapleco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=625

Adam