this would have hurt (if its true)

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
az1
Groupie

this would have hurt (if its true)

Post by az1 »

du ma
Obsessed!!

Post by du ma »

:shock:
husky_jim
Obsessed!!

Post by husky_jim »

nothing to say..... :cry:
[b]Jim[/b]
[url=http://www.aquazone.gr][img]http://www.piranha-fury.com/pfury/uploads/1129493122/tn_gallery_1075_67_7031.jpg[/img][/url]
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

I'm not so sure I believe that. A dead Zebra gets pale pretty fast, it's fins detoriate, and the body gets rather limp (duh). They don't look dead...

He says this happen during a few days. IF they're dead then none of them have been dead more than a an hour in my opinion

I don't think that's for real, but have no idea what the posters motivation for claiming it is are :roll:
Adam

Post by Adam »

I really do hope that this is a joke of some sort, if it's not that is one devasting loss :cry: .

I'm inclined to agree with McEve, the guy says that they died over a couple of days. If this is the case they look pretty fresh to me, I would expect to see a lot more deterioation in their appearance. Like McEve says their colour fades pretty quick, also their eyes should be a lot more sunken than they are. Not too sure what to make of this :? .

Adam
clint8
Forum Follower

Post by clint8 »

Hi guys,

If that's for real then its a sad loss.... :cry:

To me the fish could still look fresh even when dead if you freeze them straight away in a container or tub then taking them out to thaw a bit then to photograph. I freeze all my prized fish for future references.

Cheers,
Clint
Ed_R
Obsessed!!

Post by Ed_R »

Must bea picture I can't see, or soemthing.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi Ed_R,

The link was to a picture of 14 "dead" zebras lined up in two rows :cry: . I can't see the picture as well now when I could this morning. Perhaps it has been removed or the ISPs server is down or something.
Des
Mentally Certified!

Post by Des »

Hi everyone,

How many of you have seen 14 Zebras with identical stripes/patterns and the rare "heart shape" on the top?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
To have one fish with this heart shape is rare (I have one), but to have 14 with a heart shaped pattern is more than a coincidence.
In my opinion , it is ONE fish , taken in different "poses" and then placed next to each other on the "photograph".

Regards,
Des.
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Did anyone save the pic?
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Don't matter, the pic is working again.

Des, you are right, thats definately photshopped. I dunno why, but I didn't even think about it...and I work with Photoshop everyday....and have done for the past 8-9 years :oops:
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

It's back again now, but I've got it saved
Des
Mentally Certified!

Post by Des »

Hi DrP,
I'm glad you agree. I just happened to notice that the stripes were identical on all the fish. Maybe it was somebodys idea of an April fool joke, that got slightly delayed. I'm surprised how many people were fooled.
Don't know much about photoshop. Just using it to resize my photos is a challenge!!!! But getting there slowly.
Des.
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

LOL. The more I look at that pic, the more possitive I am it is photoshopped. Look at the perspective of the fish on the back row....thats not quite right.
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

ehhhhhhh :?:

Definately looks like a bit of a hoax! But why :?:

Unless he has promised varous people fish he doesn't have. it would be a sure way of putting them off the scent.

I see he hasn't written anything else on the post, you would have thought he could be climbing the walls for a reason by now!

Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"