Mr Gregory Peck

You can post piccies of your fishies here!
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Mr Gregory Peck

Post by McEve »

I set up the other 250L with jsut one terrace, I had one left over after the other tank, so I thought why not. I made the caves a bit larger in this tank, which is now housing some of my larger plecs. Larger still means no more than 15-20cm max size though.

Here's Mr Peck outside the cave he claimed for himself:

Slightly off topic, I know, but there are some other catfish that are beautiful as well isn't it :D
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi McEve,

Would this be the second of the two 250Ltr effects tanks that sit either side of the TV? Another fine job by the looks of things. Cracking picture of a beautiful scribble face plec. I saw some of these a while back but the patterning in the face was not as clearly defined as your specimen.

I agree there are certainly other beautiful plecs around :D .
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

yes it is the second tank :) Mr Peck didn't have as strong markings when I first got him three years ago, he was only tiny and the markings were far from as defined as they are today. Maybe the shrimp recipe has something to do with it, I don't know.... He was my first pleco ever, and I love him dearly.

I just need some ladies for him now :roll:

Here he is as a "baby":

Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Impressive! How bout a shot of the whole tank?
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

This tank didn't turn at as nice as the other, it does make a difference with terrace nr two, but it will be ok as soon as I rearrange things a bit. Anyway, this is the first version

There's much less sand in this one though, which is good.

Heh, just noticed somebody's been digging quite a lot in front of the cave on the right side :lol: