Homemade food

Everything you ever wanted to say about "Zebra luvin", but didn't because you thought everyone would take the mickey! Plus general topics for discussion including everything from what you feed them to your personal experiences.

Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

lol i havent tried anything out yet i was just reading around and thought i would share the knowledge! :D am most def going to use the recipe though sound amazingly good for the fish, yek id even eat most of it lol
Adam

Post by Adam »

Definately going to make some of McEve's home made zebra nosh. Main reason being that I am spending a small fortune buying gamma radiated shrimp for my lot. Also the home made stuff will be a much more balanced diet, what with all the veggies in it. I've tried spinach, sea weed and courgette on my lot and they wont touch it.

Shell could be quite nice on toast, mmmmmmm :lol: .
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

Will this thread always be avalible or will it go after a few months?
Adam

Post by Adam »

Yep Shell, this thread will be here permanently unless Rob decides to delete it but I can't see that happening :wink: .
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

Good i will keep jumping back to it when i get mine, can u add a very small amount of tetra prima and or bloodworm or is that not a great idea, i know people views on the bloodworm but a small amount cant hurt can it?