2 males in a cave???

Everything you ever wanted to say about "Zebra luvin", but didn't because you thought everyone would take the mickey! Plus general topics for discussion including everything from what you feed them to your personal experiences.

fishboy20
Groupie

Post by fishboy20 »

I guess I should mention that the male was watching the eggs there for a while. But with me watching him with a flashlight and finally cleaning the sponge filter, I think he had had enough. He left the cave for a while and so I decided to steal the eggs. I found 8 egg cases and 9 fertile eggs. These are first time spawners too as far as captive care is concerned. Not too bad, hope they keep it up.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Congrats Jeremy :lol: .

I'm really pleased for you if somewhat envious that you managed to breed zebras again with a new pair of adults. You were due some good luck after that horrendous disaster with your breeding colony. 9 fry out of 17 eggs is excellent, that was a huge spawn!!! Once again congrats on breeding zebras again :D .

Adam
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

fishboy20 wrote:Here is a link to some fish of mine:

http://www.angelfish.net/yabbse/index.p ... 0#lastPost
WOW - look at the HUGE pectoral fins of the one to the right - chitty-chitty-bang-bang move over LOL

They're gorgeous :D