My Zebra babys

You can post piccies of your fishies here!
Artic circle
Groupie

My Zebra babys

Post by Artic circle »

Hello! Here is picture with my zebra babys (only three some survived) they are now 3 days old, and couple of water changes is behind :D

-Pasi-
Artic circle
Groupie

Post by Artic circle »

Here is also couple of my Sturisoma Panamense babys...
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

They are adorable! The sturisomas are too cute as well! I know a person who really really wants to breed those. I think I'll send the link showing your babies to him :D
Adam

Post by Adam »

Congrats are in order for managing to spawn your zebras, nice looking little guys by the way :D . Well done for getting the Sturisoma to breed as well, I think that Des has also managed to breed them too.
Des
Mentally Certified!

Post by Des »

Hi Artic Circle,

Well done. I too had 3 babies out of my first spawn. well done too with the Sturisomas.

McEve,

Adam is right. I have bred the Royal whiptail (sturisoma) a few times. There should be a breeding article and photos of my sturisomas on Tropical World magazine which is out this week.It also has a photo on the inside back page of one of my Zebras, previewing the April/may issue which will have an article and photos on my breeding zebras.

Regards,
Des.
Artic circle
Groupie

Post by Artic circle »

Hi Des! I use only tap water ph 7.4 and conductivity is 450mS, i have two breeding pairs, they spawn almost every month, last time they had about 350 eggs ( 2 pairs spawned at the same time) and hatching was 100%

It looks that i write first and after that read :D , i didn't notice that you are talking about Zebras.

-Pasi-
Artic circle
Groupie

Post by Artic circle »

Here is couple of mine Corydoras Sterbai youngsters

and update picture with Zebra babys, picture is taken 2 days ago.

Pasi