Wanted plecs in the Essex area!

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Life is good!!! :lol: Shell231.....I'd better go ask my wife, but I have feeling she might say no!! :lol: Although .....setting a few more tanks up would probably put me on the market!!!!! :lol:
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

As you live closer adam you have more of chance lol
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

My boyfriend would go mad if i left him for a fish breeder! lol but hey needs must
Adam

Post by Adam »

I'm in the same boat as Rob I'm afraid, I'm pretty sure that wifey will say no followed by a slap around the chops for even suggesting it :lol: :lol:. In fact I would be in deep doo doo for even having this discussion.

Anyway Shell there's one big problem if we split up you would want custody of the zebras. The current wifey doesn't want the zebras she's only interested in the kids, in light of this I'm afraid I have to pass on your kind offer :lol: :lol: :wink: .
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

haha! you would give up your kids and not your zebras lol that is nice awww well i tryed to get in with the big boys of the zebra world and it failed. So now onto the girls lol :wink: