Rob...are you selling some?

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Cheers for that tom

I've just checked out the trhead, and yes, it appears to be the same guy I got an e-mail from. I'll drop him a line ans see what he says. Apparently I am breeding two spawns every month........that would be nice!! :wink:

Cheers guys, greatly appreciated.

Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Rob, apparently, he was at your house today!!! You have atleast 15 Zebra setups too!! Where's the pics man?? I really wanna see all those setups n fry!!! :wink:
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
Adam

Post by Adam »

Just thought that I would give the chap the benefit of the doubt but it may look like that what everyone is saying is true.

Last chance Busta if you're out there lurking in the background as a guest drop us a post.