for sale but a Rip-off

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Tom26000

for sale but a Rip-off

Post by Tom26000 »

Just seen this on Tropicalfishfinder.co.uk.

I don't really want to post it because of the hideous rip-off price :evil: but maybe someone will be interested? Its getting crazy now!

"The following is an update for the forthcoming Wildwoods special weekend on the 26/27 February. The major announcement is that during the weekend only Wildwoods have a limited number of Hypancistrus zebra L46 that will be available. These fish have now been banned from export from Brazil. Other details as follows:-

The fishes that we have are approximately 4-7cm and are currently in quarantine. They are priced at £195 each and will be available for sale during the Wildwoods 'Wild Weekend' - 26th & 27th February."
zeberdy
Obsessed!!

Post by zeberdy »

If folks want the zebra then they will pay whatever it takes to get them and with the ban they will be less available so I think the prices will only go up.
Adam

Post by Adam »

I visited Wild Woods today to pick up some frozen food and saw the zebras priced up at £195. Funny how everything else had 20% off apart from the zebras. They looked suspiciously like F1s to me but they were being sold as wild caughts, quite a few of them were barely an inch in length. Guess what their next lot will be going for £50 more than this batch :shock: .

I also picked up a copy of Datz, must have read it at least three times over :lol: .
Tom26000

Post by Tom26000 »

I would definitely be interested to hear about the location of these Zebras.

Cheers

Tom
Tom26000

Post by Tom26000 »

I would definitely be interested to hear about the location of these Zebras.

Cheers

Tom