Wild caught Sexually mature Zebras for sale

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

southcoastlad

Wild caught Sexually mature Zebras for sale

Post by southcoastlad »

Hi I have a selection of sexually mature wild caught males and females for sale, these fish were already in the UK prior to the ban was put in place. They are all in excellent health, please contact me on 07958 361 283 or PM me for further info, I'm based near brighton in East Sussex, The welfare of the fish is paramount to me so I WILL NOT POST OR SEND BY COURIER, collection only please. Thanks
southcoastlad

Looks like they have all sold

Post by southcoastlad »

Hi guys thanks for all your interest in this batch of zebras, it appears they have all been sold, the guy who wants them cant make it down until next weekend so assuming he shows up thats the end of this post, if however he doesnt and the other people in line dont want them, i'll let you all know,

cheers