Zebra Trio on Ebay

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

fishman630

Zebra Trio on Ebay

Post by fishman630 »

McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

One of those fish have a growth impairment, which should affect the prize, and could affect the ability to become a breeding fish.
fishman630

Post by fishman630 »

Growth impairment? Based on what info?
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

On the picture posted in the ad. The "unknown gender" doesn't have properly developed fins
fishman630

Post by fishman630 »

That's because he/she got beat up by the mated pair the first time they had eggs. lol growth impairment....
flip1987
Groupie

Post by flip1987 »

lol growth impairment....
I agree with McEve, those fins don't look properly developed...

Flip
eklikewhoa
Obsessed!!

Post by eklikewhoa »

Looks like that one doesn't have much of a tail either.
[url]http://tropheusfanatics.invisionzone.com/[/url]
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

I've seen this before in F1's. It doesn't have much tail nor pectoral fins. This is not a damage from fighting but a growth impairment.
fishman630

Post by fishman630 »

You're a huge moron... It's from fighting I saw him lose it. Internet experts who don't know anything just love to sound important and knowledgeable when in fact you know very little.
andrewcoxon
Mentally Certified!

Post by andrewcoxon »

fishman630 wrote:You're a huge moron... It's from fighting I saw him lose it. Internet experts who don't know anything just love to sound important and knowledgeable when in fact you know very little.
lol sounds like you sir, are the moron. McEve has kept and bred these fish for years so if that doesnt make a person an expert i dont know what does....
:roll:
My Pleco's:
4 x L46
5 x L174
5 x L134
5 x L287
5 x L257
2 x L236
ZebMan
Groupie

Post by ZebMan »

andrewcoxon wrote:
fishman630 wrote:You're a huge moron... It's from fighting I saw him lose it. Internet experts who don't know anything just love to sound important and knowledgeable when in fact you know very little.
lol sounds like you sir, are the moron. McEve has kept and bred these fish for years so if that doesnt make a person an expert i dont know what does....
:roll:
Agreed, if anyone knows L46, it's McEve. These fish are yours, so it's natural for you to take a defensive position. We just call it like we see it. :wink:
John

Post by John »

fishman630 wrote:That's because he/she got beat up by the mated pair the first time they had eggs.
How much time was between the fight and the picture of this fish?
Greetings,
John
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x276/hypancistrus-zebra/half.gif[/img]
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

I'm closing this thread as this is not a place for discussion. As a mod I feel it's my responsibility to let people know if there's a reason to give information about fish advertized for sale here.

If OP would like to discuss growth impairment and damage from fighting feel fee to post in the appropriate category. I'll be happy to participate in this discussion, and will gladly post pictures of fish with the same damage as one of yours have too.