Pleco feeders

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

gofish

Pleco feeders

Post by gofish »

I am selling some Pleco feeders, They are basically plastic shells that you fill with gravel for weight then you slide what ever you want to feed your pleco thru the holder. No more boiling vegetables or weighing them down with a fork or lead or anything. Just put them in raw and you pleco’s will love them. I am selling them for $10.00 each and $2.00 for shipping to anywhere in Canada. You can pick up if you are near Woodbridge or Bolton.

crazyplec46
Groupie

Post by crazyplec46 »

Have you got a pic without the veg?

How much are they?
I now have 8 L046 Zebras :)
gofish

Post by gofish »

I can post some pictures of them without the veg tonight but there's not much more to it. The veg is weged in there by a channel that looks like a T you just slide the veg through it and it holds it down. It works for all kinds of fruits and vegitables. As for the price I am selling it for $10.00 Canadian + shipping. If you PM me your address I can get you a quote for the shipping. I can also work out a better price if you take a few + shipping won't be that much more.
gofish

Post by gofish »

More pictures added