16x Zebras for sale in Ohio

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

n00dl3
Obsessed!!

16x Zebras for sale in Ohio

Post by n00dl3 »

Hi all,

After many hours of pondering and thinking, I have decided to sell all my zebras due to lack of time for them. I have 16 of them for sale. They are from three different breeders that I have obtained from around the US.

Local pickup will get first priority for them. I don’t like shipping expensive fish via mail. I don’t trust shipping company because once the package is out of my hand; I don’t know what they will do with it. I can/will drive to meet you half way up to 1 hour driving time for free. More driving time will cost you gas money from me.

Please if you’re not serious in buying them, don’t waste my time. Also, if you don’t have anything good to say don’t post in my thread. Thank you.

Zebra specs:

Generation: F1, all from WC parents
Size: 1.75 – 2.5 inches
Food/diet: Frozen blood worm, frozen brine shrimp, high protein pellets, and some veggies.
Sex: unknown (I am not good at it and I think they are a little too small to sex).
Price: $250 each
Payment: Cash on pick up or Paypal (add 3% paypal charge)
**all payment must be cleared first before I hand over the fish**
Shipping: Yes but only with certain delivery companies (FedEx, UPS, or Airport to Airport). I will ship with USPS but at your own risk.
Guarantee: I will guarantee live arrival. But you must supply pictures of any DOA in its original shipping bag within 1 hour of delivery with a phone call to me or guarantee is void.
Local pickup: MOST PREFER METHOD!!!
Email: speedy2075@hotmail.com
Policy: I have the right to refuse all sales. Thank you.

Here are some pictures of them. (Tank is a little dirty because I just removed all their decorations for pictures.)

Thank you for looking….
n00dl3
Obsessed!!

Post by n00dl3 »

Thank you everyone for buying all my babies from me.

My friend has asked me to sell his zebras too. They are a little bit smaller. He has 4x zebras that is about 1 1/8 to 1 1/4 inch for sale as a group. PM me for pricing. If no one here want to buy them, I will put them on aquabid.

Thanks again everyone... also like to say good bye to the community... you guys are a great group and very helping... just want to say THANK YOU to everyone that had helped me when I first started and had a million questions.

Take Care,

Hung