Selling Zebs In Las Vegas P/U Only

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

eklikewhoa
Obsessed!!

Post by eklikewhoa »

I think you should get rid of the other tanks and keep these zebras cause you will wish you did if you got rid of them.

I almost sold mine not too long ago due to limitations but didn't and am now really glad I didn't!
[url]http://tropheusfanatics.invisionzone.com/[/url]
arobles34
Groupie

Post by arobles34 »

I may still keep them ek but right now it doesnt looks like I'll be able to.

Whatever happens I'm going to try to take care of them, weather its me keeping them and moving the tank somewhere or selling them and making sure they find a good home.
steveashtray
Forum Follower

Post by steveashtray »

Sorry i havent followed this fourm but i have been looking for some zebras but i dont want to have them shipped to me but if you still have them i am planning a vacation to vagas on april 7th to the 10th i would love to be able to come look at you zebras and possably purchase. If they are still for sale and you are intrested please let me know about prices etc... Thank you
arobles34
Groupie

Post by arobles34 »

They are still here with me and you are more then welcome to stop by and check them out.
jerms55555
Obsessed!!

Post by jerms55555 »

I say you keep them! lol....are those all the ones i sold you or just a few? If you have any that are not in my bloodline i will buy some! Its good to see that my little ones are grown up and doing well!!
arobles34
Groupie

Post by arobles34 »

Hey jerms,

Yeah I think I got three from you and they're doing GREAT! Man, believe me I'm trying to keep them. I couldn't tell you which ones I got from you and which ones I got else where because they grown so much. They are on the verge of spawning I know it....I have a female that every once in while will hang out around my dominate males cave. I just have to find the trigger and thats a BIG reason I dont want to get rid of them. I would just DIE if I rid of them and I get an email that they spawned.

Btw, how are your wife and kids doing?? Well I hope. Did you ever get that big tank set up in your garage??
arrior
Groupie

Post by arrior »

do you still have the zebras?
tirzo13
Groupie

Post by tirzo13 »

still have these guys for sale?
let me know before i buy more frontosa.