Bristlenose

If you've got a breeding project on at the moment, (preferably fish related), let us know and you might even get added to the spawn list..whe....hey!

KISSSSOLO
Groupie

BRISTLE

Post by KISSSSOLO »

ha ha yeah barbie, dont know if i can go through all the excitement lol
these took 4 days to hatch, i do think the fanning was a bit rough, i think
i would of had a headache by now.
hes still in the cave fanning, but there is nothing in there now, will he just decide to stop and come out, or is it best to take him and the cave and return them to the community tank?
i dont want him to get thin by doing all this hard work, dont know if he realises that the cave is empty? he only comes out a couple of times bless.
LDA33, LDA05, L114, L199, CHOCOLATE PLEC?, ALBINO BN, L201, LDA72? L066, L260,
L200,ANCISTRUS ORANGE, COMMON BN,
Barbie

Post by Barbie »

He's fanning in an attempt to attract the female and try for seconds ;). Definitely put him back in the main tank. He won't exhaust himself, this is what he lives for!

Barbie
[url=http://www.plecos.com][img]http://plecos.com/plecosbanner.gif[/img][/url]
discusbabe
Obsessed!!

Post by discusbabe »

Barbie wrote:He's fanning in an attempt to attract the female and try for seconds ;). Definitely put him back in the main tank. He won't exhaust himself, this is what he lives for!

Barbie
Totally and utterly! My L066 and L333 are the same and they've not even mated yet! There is a L066 female in there and all 3 males sit in their caves all the time fanning nothing!
KISSSSOLO
Groupie

BRISTLE

Post by KISSSSOLO »

hi everyone,
dad is back in tank and swimming around freely again, making sure that the others knows whos boss again.
the 4 wrigglers are doing great, i thought i would post a pic, ( yes another one lol ) i love my pics.
they are growing fast bless em, hope you enjoy them.
keep you posted, xxxx

LDA33, LDA05, L114, L199, CHOCOLATE PLEC?, ALBINO BN, L201, LDA72? L066, L260,
L200,ANCISTRUS ORANGE, COMMON BN,