Zebra pleco wanted to import to South Africa

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

CoetzerR

Zebra pleco wanted to import to South Africa

Post by CoetzerR »

Hi all! I hav been searching for a Zebra pleco for more than a year now! I have ordered from all local pet shops in vain. I am very interested in buying a Zerbra and if anyone can assist in selling me a specimen for import to South Africa I would be most grateful. I am an experienced tropical fish keeper and I have had my tank for 8 years +. If you can assist please e-mail me at CoetzerR@aforbes.co.za and we can negotiate terms.

Thank you guys!
Pajamas
Groupie

Post by Pajamas »

Hey there, how is it going with your zebra collection? Did you get any comments or help from anyone?
CoetzerR

Post by CoetzerR »

Hi Pajamas

It's not oing great at all! ;) I have not received any help as yet... still waiting anxiously for someone to offer export to South Africa so I can buy a zebra for the first time.

Regards
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

Are you a member of fishforum.co.za?
CoetzerR

Post by CoetzerR »

Hi Mac. Yeah, I have joined fishforum.co.za and posted a request for a zebra pleco, no luck! :( still hoping something might come up.