Any Zebra's for sale in Canada?

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

stringerbell

Any Zebra's for sale in Canada?

Post by stringerbell »

Looking to purchase around half a dozen (M&F). Please let me know if you have any!
CanadaPleco
Forum Follower

Post by CanadaPleco »

Where abouts are you? I have a few juvies I would sell. You wont find any adults anywhere around the Toronto area tho, that much I know for sure.
CanadaPleco.com
stringerbell

Post by stringerbell »

I'm in Vancouver.

I've been wary about ordering some from the States, as you can't really rely on international overnight shipments (plus, if Customs decides to quarantine them or something stupid...).

Cheers
jeffro

Zebra's L-46

Post by jeffro »

Hi !
Also check Exoticfinds.net or call Blue (the phone # is on the page). The only thing is it is $1,000 minimum order + the s/h+the vet. certificate for customs. He is the best !
Jeffro