Female Zebra for sale

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Pablos
Forum Follower

Post by Pablos »

andrewcoxon wrote:i dont want to hear it.... basically we had a deal and you got greedy.

stop messaging me, iv got nothing to say to you.
So thats it then nothing more to say
As i said i am sorry about this
smithrc

Post by smithrc »

shame when its all about money... :roll:

I was virtually 'given' a zebra a few weeks ago as the owner wanted it to go to a home with other zebs and not just end up being sold to the highest bidder...

Really sorry andrew - Wish I had not said anything now :(

I sold my male to the guy I had commited to - even though I had higher offers afterwards (30% more).

Its about your word and your integrity.

Some have it - other dont.

Andrew - Your better off out of it... as you said £310 was already WAY over the odds...

£480 ?? :shock:
Click For Our Plecs
[url=http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/gallery/plecs][img]http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/assorted/PlecSig_sm.jpg[/img][/url]
Pablos
Forum Follower

Post by Pablos »

What can i say i have to go with it coz of personal reasons
If it was to not go ahead then she would go for sale somewhere else
Like i said im sorry
John

Post by John »

Sorry to hear andrew, better luck next time :!:
Hopefully you find a honest seller with a honest price :wink:
Greetings,
John
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x276/hypancistrus-zebra/half.gif[/img]
mistern2005
Obsessed!!

Post by mistern2005 »

I know this deal has nothing to do with me, but I want to say that I feel for you Andrew...you have my sympathy.

It is REALLY <expletive deleted> that some people do the things they do. Smithrc is right, some people have integrity, others don't!
Lucy
Groupie

Post by Lucy »

Andrew
I was so saddened to read this thread - I know how excited I am over new fish & to be told that she was yours only to have that taken away is awful! :cry:

If you still have that money to spare why don't you try buying 3 youngsters & grow them out - not a guarantee of getting a female but a fair chance (& lots of patience!) :roll:

Wishing you well.
Jo
Obsessed!!

Post by Jo »

Hi Andrew sorry about the deal falling through, some people seem to see their zebs as stock market shares unfortunatley. Lucy is probs right about buying fry as once they are sexable you could always sell on any extra males you have.

best of luck in you quest for the holy grail :)