Looking to trade for Zebra's

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Lazlopes

Looking to trade for Zebra's

Post by Lazlopes »

Hello,
Well I used to have a good 6 zebra's back when u could by them at 30 bucks ea. and eventually sold them...BEFORE they skyrocketed so I am definitely kicking myself in the but for that! Regardless, I am looking to acquire a few of these guys, size is not an issue. I will trade almost anything you need in freshwater for a few of these guys. I know a few people that have really good fish selection where I can basically obtain almost anything you want..

I coulf get a great variety of plecos
Cichla
Catfish
Cichlids
...just name it and Ill see what I can do...Ill let u know up front if it obtainable or not.

PLEASE e-mail me at llopes@biltmorehotel.com or lazlopes@yahoo.com
eklikewhoa
Obsessed!!

Post by eklikewhoa »

what kind of tropheus can you get?
[url]http://tropheusfanatics.invisionzone.com/[/url]
Lazlopes

Post by Lazlopes »

My mistake i should have been more specific...Central and south american Cichlids.

Tropheus though I could get Ikola kaiser,Kaiser 2, Duboisi, flame, pineapple, and 2 spot.