Clay/Terracotta Caves

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

andrewcoxon
Mentally Certified!

Clay/Terracotta Caves

Post by andrewcoxon »

hi,

iv noticed alot of people (especially in germany) seem to use clay caves instead of slate ones. i use slate at the moment but i want to try some clay ones, problem is iv never seen any for sale anywhere. does anyone have any for sale or know where i can get some?

cheers.

andy
My Pleco's:
4 x L46
5 x L174
5 x L134
5 x L287
5 x L257
2 x L236
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi Andrew,

I vaguely remember someone from Germany selling these caves a while back. Try searching the private sales and wants forum to see if it throws anything up. There are also some US sellers of these type of caves so you could give aquabid a try. As you say they do seem to be quite popular in Germany.

Regards.

Adam
John

Post by John »

i personally recommend kai schlutow's caves here is his site:
www.zuchthoehlen.de

here is his e-mailadres:
webmaster@zuchthoehlen.de

btw he speaks english!

if you need help with this pm me
Greetings,
John
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x276/hypancistrus-zebra/half.gif[/img]
andrewcoxon
Mentally Certified!

Post by andrewcoxon »

cheers man, il send him an e-mail.
My Pleco's:
4 x L46
5 x L174
5 x L134
5 x L287
5 x L257
2 x L236
crazie.eddie
Obsessed!!

Post by crazie.eddie »

I've seen his caves. A friend of mine traveled to Europe and happened to get some of his caves, through another source, and brought them here for his use. The log type was the most unique I had ever seen and were nice looking.