Looking for 6 Adults..

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

kevinr
Forum Follower

Looking for 6 Adults..

Post by kevinr »

I am looking for 6 adults willing from someone that is reputable.

Contact me. I will buy fewer if that is all you have.
Thanks.
Barbie

Post by Barbie »

Where are you located? Your answer in your profile doesn't narrow it down much unless that's CO, not Co for county?....

Barbie
[url=http://www.plecos.com][img]http://plecos.com/plecosbanner.gif[/img][/url]
kevinr
Forum Follower

Post by kevinr »

I live in Thorton Colorado zip code 80229... i thought it was pretty clear sorry.

I am looking for six adults however i will start with one or two..
Barbie

Post by Barbie »

Thanks for fixing your profile! That clears it up nicely ;).

Good luck on your search for adults.

Barbie
[url=http://www.plecos.com][img]http://plecos.com/plecosbanner.gif[/img][/url]
kevinr
Forum Follower

Post by kevinr »

As of today I still have no Zebs?

:cry:

I ideally wanted 6 Adults... At this point I would take two... heck one...
"He who dies with the most toys... Still dies!"
tirzo13
Groupie

Post by tirzo13 »

since it is winter time, some people may not be willing to ship till spring.
I was lucky and picked up 3 juvies, but i doubt i will find any till the spring though i'm still looking too.
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

Hi Kevinr,

While I can totally understand your desperate to get hold of some zebs unfortunately it's still a difficult task. Finding and aquiring them still takes probably as much dedication and perseverence as trying to breed them...it's not easy right from the moment you decide you want some.
Of course there are some people who've been lucky and if all goes well you'll be one of them but for most of us it was a struggle based over several months and for some, years. For me personally it took around 7 months to aquire my group, with several hundred miles travelled and quite a few days off work.
In order to increase your chances of aquiring them you'll probbaly need to spread your bets, and look on places like ebay and aquabid every day also. I'm sure there are other places worth trying in your area too. While we do have zebra's which come up for sale on here, it's still not like popping into Walmart and picking up your daily shopping. Spend sometime here getting to know the members, and see if you can get yourself added to a breeders list (yes quite a few breeders have waiting lists due to the sheer demand of them). Of course you're also making it more difficult for yourself by requesting adults...which are still as rare as rocking horse sh*t to be honest, especially females. Your best bet imo, would be to try and aquire some youngsters all the while keeping your eyes open for any adults that come up for sale.

Good luck in your search.

Plastic Mac
eklikewhoa
Obsessed!!

Post by eklikewhoa »

tirzo13
Groupie

Post by tirzo13 »

"rare as rocking horse sh*t to be honest"

man, i love this line, did you invent it?
can i use it?
funny stuff man!!!

anyway, yeah keep looking maybe will have to start with juvies, or an occasional male, doubt you will find anyone giving up adult females, unless for a small fortune.

blue at exotic finds is a good dude, give him a call.
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

Not to side track the topic but in answer to your question Tirzo,

No I didn't invent it lol. I guess it's an English expression and since it isn't mine I'd reckon you can use it lol :D