Driftwood for sale!

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

itsmekon

Driftwood for sale!

Post by itsmekon »

I have a bunch of driftwood for sale. They all sink without any help. The tile in the picture is 1 foot by 1 foot. The can is 5 inches tall.

Each piece of wood has 2 pictures to show different angles of the wood. For example 1-1 and 1-2 are the same piece of wood. 2-1 and 2-2 is a different piece in 2 different angles.

Buyer pays for shipping. http://postcalc.usps.gov/ that site will give you an idea about how much you will be paying. Just enter my zipcode 91770 (which is in socal) and your zipcode and the weight. each piece of wood is about 5 lbs give or take 1 lbs. I may take a few days to find a box big enough to hold the wood if I am shipping it out. Pick up is also availible.

pm mewith questions and email me when you decide what piece you want. my email is dakonner@yahoo.com I will read the emails in order and whomever buys it first will be the first to get it. Pay through paypal or cash.

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p310/dakonner/wood/
that's the link to the folder with all the pictures. click on the photo to find out what the number of the wood is.

oh yea there are 3 small pieces that say "free with purchase of 3 or more" that means for every 3 you buy you can choose one of those pieces for free.

Thanks for looking.
rhino
Obsessed!!

Post by rhino »

Nice pieces of driftwood. No offence but Exoticfinds has roughly the same size wood for only $10.99 vs your $25.

http://www.exoticfinds.net/driftwood.html
Bobby
itsmekon

Post by itsmekon »

i don't mind the comparison but if u look at the pictures exotic finds pieces are much smaller. my wood covers much more of the tile than does exotic finds. I'm not bashing them or anything but most of my pieces are a good deal bigger then theirs.

also most of thier pieces are branches and probably weigh no more then 2 lbs. all my pieces weigh in at 4-7 lbs each. the small free ones weigh about 1-2 lbs each.
rhino
Obsessed!!

Post by rhino »

It’s always nice to have many options. Thanks for understanding my view. :D
Bobby
crazie.eddie
Obsessed!!

Post by crazie.eddie »

Well, both parties can use different size tiles. It's usually best to have a tape measure along side to get more of an approximate size of the wood.
itsmekon

Post by itsmekon »

sorry i didn't put a tape measure there i just thought that if i was caught lying that someone would argue with me. If anyone wants i can take a picture of a piece of wood that's already in there and put it next to a tape measure and the tile so u guys know the tile is 1 foot by 1 foot.
crazie.eddie
Obsessed!!

Post by crazie.eddie »

I wasn't implying that you were lying, it's just hard to tell the sizes of the wood if the people displaying them are using the tiles as a measurement tool, since tiles can be of various sizes.
Pete
Obsessed!!

Post by Pete »

Both "itsmekon" and ExoticFinds state that the tiles are 12x12. What's the issue?
It's not an illusion, it just looks like one.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

It seems to me that the price of bogwood isn't decided by weight and length alone, but also the shape. A nice piece of bogwood would be more expensive then a plain, even though they are the same size.

I agree with Pete. What's the issue here?

Peace ;)
itsmekon

Post by itsmekon »

Don't think there was an issue just clearing the air about a few things here and there by both parties.